Monday, February 21, 2011

Cover Conundrum

So I think I have finally narrowed it down to two choices for my cover. I am asking everyone I come across for their opinion because I simply can't decide. For lack of better names I call them the blue cover, and the purple cover. I am posting them here and would like as much feedback as possible.

One of them is to be the cover for the first book in my Midnight Series, Pursuit of Midnight. It is of course a historic romance but there is plenty of adventure so it makes it hard for me to choose.




On another note the first book in the Darkness Series is coming along fairly well. I am about 1/3 rd of the way through and am starting to move from "this is the best book ever" faze, into the "I don't know why I ever thought I could write anything, I'm deleting this drivel right now!" faze.

Luckily my family is very supportive and this isn't my first book so I know better than to actually do that. (most days) I'm going to keep plugging along and hopefully Ill be able to get it done and out there soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment